Bodine Electric Company is the industry choice for small gearmotors, motors and controls. Established in 1905, and still family owned, Bodine Electric continues to set the standards for quality manufacturing and engineering excellence in the power transmission and motion control industry.
Bodine Electric's commitment to quality begins with our highly trained engineering professionals at two main company facilities. Our corporate headquarters in Northfield, Illinois, is home to our design engineering teams, research and development labs, and our sales support, customer service and marketing teams.
Peosta, Iowa is the home of our component manufacturing and final assembly operations. Bodine Electric utilizes the industry's latest winding, machining, and assembly equipment. Final assembly operations are supported by several manufacturing engineers, as well as a Lean Manufacturing team --all with 10+ years experience in fractional horsepower (less than 1HP) gearmotor and motor manufacturing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs machine work and assembly of motor components or finished product while meeting production goals set for each task.
- Assures production meets all quality standards and requirements.
- Utilize various material handling and or production equipment as required
- Fast paced temperature controlled manufacturing environment.
- Exposed to materials and noise levels which are well within the acceptable limits set by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration on an occasional basis.
- Personal protective equipment required as instructed.
- Anti-Static personal equipment required as instructed.
Applicants should be at least 18 years of age or older and capable of passing a post-offer drug test.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||19225 Kapp Dr|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|