Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial is seeking a Small Business Underwriter to join our expanding team in Dubuque, IA.
The Small Business Underwriter is responsible for:
- Decisioning Small Business loan requests.
- Reviewing/processing all overrides to decisions made in the Small Business Loan Center.
- Maintaining and increasing profitability of the Small Business portfolio by understanding the integrity of the scoring system and validating the scorecards
- Ensuring that the application and financial information were input accurately & on a timely basis.
- Reviewing and analyzing loan applications, financial statements/tax returns, and other supporting documents.
- Reviewing the Credit Summary Authorization and determine a final decision.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
2. 5-7 experience as a commercial credit analyst or similar environment.
3. Experience working in a Small Business credit environment.
4. Experience making and recommending decisions on loan request a plus.
5. Sales experience a plus.
Heartland Financial offers competitive benefits, Paid Time Off, a 401(k) program with a match and much more!
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|