Wire Harness Repair Support Technician.Sedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A local Dubuque company is currently seeking a Full time Wire Harness Repair Support Technician.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:30a-3p
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs audits on incoming material using hand gaging and visual techniques to determine conformance to specifications and fitness for use
- Determines the tools and equipment needed to do the job
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying work orders, specifications, instructions, diagrams, and wire lists; gathering tools and materials.
- Repairs wire harnesses by selecting and cutting wires; stripping, wrapping and tying wires.
- Attaches cable to components or plugs by soldering or crimping wires and connectors.
- Verifies continuity by testing cable.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting with containment sort during down time.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Must have broad understanding and experience with electrical continuity and testing devices
- Must be able to use basic hand tools such as gaging, drills, taps, grinders and/or sanders to repair and/or clean parts and/or sub-assemblies
- Must be able to read basic blueprints to determine tolerance of parts and/or sub-assemblies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of materials and production processes
- Basic knowledge of quality control methods
If you are interested in this position please email your resume and/or qualifications to Heather at Heather@careerpros.com or call 563.556.3040.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|