Relationship ManagerPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Relationship Manager is a professional level position that requires the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This role is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with retirement plan clients and key intermediaries, ensuring client satisfaction through implementation of multi-year strategies, periodic client meetings and discussions covering service levels, plan utilization, client retention, product offerings, plan economics, and investment performance.
The Relationship Manager also partners closely with sales, recordkeeping and operations partners, and will be required to participate in sales finals presentations. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years of related relationship management or plan administrative experience; possess strong verbal and written communications skills, knowledge of the retirement industry and competitive environment.
- 2 or more years of related relationship management or plan administrative experience
- B.A or B.S degree is required or equivalent retirement industry work experience (advance degrees or retirement designations are a plus)
- Defined Benefit and / or Non Qualified experience is a plus
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and State Life Insurance licensing is required and must be obtained within 120 days of employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and consultative selling skills
- Partner with the client in creating a multi year vision and strategy
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Proven analytical and technical skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player
- Proven organizational skills and prioritization skills
- Ability to think quickly under stressful situations
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear, concise, and articulate manner
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Ability to travel 25% - 35% of the time