XLSpecialized Trailers offers customized solutions to meet our customer's hauling challenges. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL hase arned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Generally expected to work as a valued member of the XL Specialized Trailers team. With minimal supervision prepares parts and units for painting by operating high pressure blasting equipment, air compressor, overhead hoist, air tools, impact tools and standard forklifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows surface preparation specifications on units and accessories.
- Follows supervisors instructions
- Uses blasting equipment to remove rust, carbon, mill scale and weld splatter. May be required to use buffers and chippers etc. to clean hard to reach areas.
- Carefully prepares trailers for blasting or painting, by masking off key components on the trailer that are not blasted or painted.
- Adhere to all safety standards.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Requires agility and ability to move up and down and around trailers.
- Required to stand and walk for long periods, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Wears respirator, body suit and rubber gloves.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in blasting.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursement
Post Offer/Pre-employment Physical and Drug Screen Required.
XL Specialized Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|