Financial Analyst ($40,000-$60,000)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads corporate financial data consolidation and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Interprets and analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Delivers financial results and analysis to business unit leadership and upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Assists in the development of operating plans and financial projections.
• Leads and actively participates in corporate and divisional semi-annual audit program.
• Assists with testing and documentation of internal controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
• Assists with preparation and submission of regulatory reports such as corporate taxes and SEC filings.
• Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
• Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to complete projects and tasks independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
• 3-5 years’ experience in financial data analysis or manufacturing accounting
• Intermediate experience with MS Excel
• Previous experience with SAP preferred
• 20% domestic travel is required
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Fax:||563-583-1697|
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|