For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Performs administrative support functions for the Full Service Solutions Chief Operating Officer including, but not limited to:
- Calendar oversight and management; solving for challenges relating to competing priorities, conflicts and last-minute changes.
- Performing travel and meeting planning, email monitoring, attendance tracking, expense management and invoice processing. Arranges video and teleconference calls.
- Supporting the COO with key meetings' and offsite agenda planning, proactively follows up with direct reports on any meeting take aways.
- Screening phone calls and visitors; reading, directing and prioritizing mail; responding to routine questions; directing inquiries to the appropriate sources.
- Supporting onboarding and off-boarding of employees, and acts as a delegate to perform HRIS transactions.
- Ensuring that general administrative activities are completed timely and accurately: e.g. opening/sorting email & mail, ordering office supplies, filing, etc.
- Support business unit activities including:
- Coordinating and scheduling team functions/activities/information training sessions across multiple sites for varying audiences, distributing agendas, materials and securing rooms as needed.
- As necessary, prepares and assembles materials for client visits and other external forums, including compliance submissions.
- Assisting with facility and systems requests.
- Maintaining insurance licensing and FINRA registrations, CEUs, etc. for processing/tracking for principal.
- Assisting in preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets of moderate to significant complexity.
- Coordinating special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality while handling sensitive business information.
- Takes on additional tasks as requested by Leadership.
- 7 plus years of office management experience supporting C-Level executives, and/or client service administration experience where organizational skills are critical.
- Associate's Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- High degree of motivation; a self-motivated individual who holds themselves accountable for results.
- Ability to independently work in an agile environment with minimal supervision and tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail; very strong collaboration, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
- Excellent business etiquette, communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to create and maintain internal and external professional relationships on every level.
- Strong organizational skills/ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to prioritize own activities.
- The ability and desire to be an early adopter of new technology processes and software packages. A strong comfort level with new technologies is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other software such as Adobe Acrobat a plus.
- Positive, can-do approach to work; and ability to adjust to the work preferences and nuances of the executive supported.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|