Art Pape Transfer is a 60 year old, family owned trucking company based in Dubuque, IA. We operate 50 trucks pulling van, flatbed, step deck and RGN trailers. We serve a wide variety of customers from Fortune 500 companies to individuals tranporting a single piece of heavy equipment. We offer all the capabilities of a larger firm combined with the flexibility of a small company.
Job Summary: The Driver & Freight Coordinator is responsible for supervision of daily driver activities and assigned equipment. This includes dispatching freight, load building/ planning, customer service, dispatching drivers, and other related activities.
What You’ll Need:
• Professional and courteous engagement with independent contractors and outside carriers in order to create a positive Driver experience.
• Communicates through multiple channels (Email, telephone, systems, etc.)
• Responds to basic Driver questions, requests, or issues and provide an appropriate solution. Escalates when needed.
• Monitors the progress of all Drivers and intervenes or alerts customer service of issues as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Prior customer service experience preferred
|Years of Experience||--|