Administrative Distribution Specialist (Scranton, Dubuque, Roseland)Prudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
-Knowledge of system generated letters/confirms.
-Reconciliation of distribution (print and eDelivery)
-Central point of contact for our internal and external business partners
-Collaborates with other lines of business
- Governance of output testing, including consultation on new print production as well as change controls for this highly technical process
-Represents Retirement on conference calls with vendors, and technology partners
-Maintains the inventory of forms, letters/confirms and future pipeline of work requested
-Issue resolution for all inquiries, changes, failed jobs received from the Retirement Organization
-Participates in writing business requirements for enhancements to letters/confirms and/or the system job itself.
- Interpret disclosure changes/updated provided by Legal and Compliance as well as determining the impacted inventory of forms.
This associate will work independently to evaluate the request received, however, must collaborate with team members as well as internal and external partners, to ensure client needs are met in a manner consistent with our objectives, product service offerings, administrative documents and applicable laws.
In addition, the associate will participate in approving or denying custom/change requests that fall outside of our standard offerings/production. The associate must be well versed and able to communicate to business partners the rationale behind the decision made.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all internal and external business partners outlined within this summary.
- Provide consultative services regarding the inquiries/changes that are requested by internal business partners.
- Prioritize day-today work requests that require immediate attention.
- Lead complex change requests to ensure all applicable documents are updated accordingly.
- Have a holistic view of our product and service offerings, regulatory guidelines along with optimal customer experience.
- Leverage best practices, analytics and learnings from past initiatives, as well as initiatives across the Retirement Organization, and serve as a consultative resource to maximize program outcomes as well as resource efficiency.
- Track progress of work to ensure service levels are met as well as identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Track measurable items that influence work, capacity, and accountability.
- Proactively identify potential issues and escalate appropriately.
- Have the ability to successfully manage and negotiate issue resolution.
- Determine continuous improvement strategies for business processes and reporting.
o Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Finance, Communications or similar.
o 5 to 7 years, experience working in Retirement Services, Financial Services or related industry.
o Equally comfortable leading, collaborating and executing. Able to manage expectations and confidence in unfavorable decisions.
o Understanding of regulatory compliance, multiple market segments as well as print production.
o Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
o Proven analytical skills.
o Ability to agilely handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with proactive problem solving.
o Able to see the big picture while maintaining strong attention to detail.
o Relationship management focus with ability to balance business needs vs. client expectations.
o Effective team player.
o Strong process management skills with the ability to think creatively.
o Proficiency with Office products.
o Has a continuous improvement mindset.