HousekeeperNational Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, Dubuque, IA
The Dubuque County Historical Society operates the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, National Rivers Hall of Fame, the Mathias Ham House Historical Site, and the Dubuque Guide Service. The Museum & Aquarium serves over 200,000 people a year, including several thousand more each year at its historic sites and tours, telling the story of the Mississippi River and the History of the Dubuque and Tri-state area.
Greater than 90 full and part time employees and over 500 volunteers.
Position Title: Housekeeper
Full-time/Part-time: Part-time (25 hours)
Reports To: Head Housekeeper & Facilities Manager
The Dubuque County Historical Society (DCHS) and National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium (NMRMA) are seeking candidates for the Housekeeping Position.
- Assisting in all aspects of buildings and grounds cleaning
- Ensuring that all properties are clean, safe and well-maintained
- Position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, to stoop, kneel, bend, climb, lift and carry.
- Present the museum positively by maintaining a clean and presentable appearance
- Must be able to occasionally lift weights of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to use and climb a step stool and occasionally work at heights
- A driver’s license and high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
If you are interested in joining our team, please go to www.rivermuseum.com/join-our-team and complete an application or pick up one at our box office. Applications can be mailed (or dropped off in person) to National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, Attn: Human Resources, 350 East Third St, Dubuque, IA 52001.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||350 East 3rd Sreet|
|Apply by Mail:||350 East 3rd Sreet|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|