Regional Analyst-AnalyticsUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
UnityPoint Health is building an industry leading analytics function by aligning resources with expertise in technology solutions, claims analysis, financial analysis, clinical operations, advanced data mining tools, and analytic techniques. This team will support the strategic objectives of UnityPoint and collaborate with customers across the care continuum to ensure the appropriate information is available to drive decision making and support business needs.
- Support analytical projects: formulate methodology, establish data requirements, identify client deliverables, determine tasks and timing
- Maintain a working knowledge of the data sources to accurately and efficiently report findings in a meaningful and understandable manner.
- Execute analyses and make the results accessible and relevant to a wide variety of business users
- Develop and refine analysis templates for problem diagnosis and opportunities assessment
- Collaborate effectively with other analytical team members
- Demonstrate initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Establish effective mechanisms of communication with staff, providers, and the organization’s management team to foster an environment of openness, trust and team work
- Comply with UnityPoint Health data governance standards
- Completes special projects and management reports as assigned
- Balance team and individual responsibilities and put the success of the team above own interests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Mathematics or related field. Equivalent experience is 2 years in analytics or healthcare operations setting including work to drive improvement through reporting & analytics.
- Master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration, business analytics or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in analytics is required. Preference given to applicants with healthcare experience and a deep understanding of the healthcare industry, gathering report requirements, and designing and implementing solutions.
- Must have solid experience in report development. Must be flexible and open to incorporating new reporting tools and solutions in order to deliver best results to the business.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and working with operational and financial measures. Experience with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), score cards and dashboards preferred.
Preference given to applicants with previous experience in:
- Healthcare report development, including design and implementation
- SQL programming
- Healthcare finance or decision support
- Claims analytics
- Population health analytics
- Clinical analytics
- Ability to synthesize complex data into user friendly visual presentations for use by Operations Management.
- Requires highly developed communications skills to effectively collaborate with broad customer base.
- Possesses excellent writing and verbal communications skills and the ability to understand and communicate concepts and recommendations.
- Ability to understand and deal effectively with problems and opportunities, which arise, in a complex multiprocessing environment is crucial.