Senior Maintenance TechnicianUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
We are looking for a full-time, Senior Maintenance Technician to work in our Maintenance department. Work hours will be days, Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, for 80 hours per pay period, and as needed.
The Senior Maintenance Technician shall be responsible for the safe and efficient operations, installation, inspection, preventive maintenance, routine maintenance and repairs of, but not limited to, mechanical and electrical equipment, i.e., steam boilers, all HVAC systems, all refrigeration systems, emergency generators, utility distribution systems, all chilled water equipment, building automation systems, buildings, plumbing, sanitary, medical gasses, sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, nurse call systems and audiovisual equipment (televisions, VCR’s, etc.).
- Perform high level technical troubleshooting on equipment, utilizing O & M Manuals, diagrams, and technical support from manufacturers.
- Works with contractors to assist them in working efficiently, while learning details about the systems involved.
- Perform regularly scheduled advanced Preventive Maintenance procedures on assigned equipment.
- Self-assigns and completes work requests which require higher level of skill from routine requests.
- Acts as resident troubleshooter in support of Maintenance Technicians.
- Trains Maintenance Technicians in proper maintenance of their assigned equipment.
- Utilizes CMMS system to enter records of work completed; enters details of work performed.
- Utilizes computers extensively for reference in performing duties. Capable of effective web searches for information, review of online manuals, online drawings etc.
- Attends continuing education events as appropriate to role and approved.
Must have a minimum of an Associates degree or Trade School Diploma. Bachelor's degree is desireable.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 7 years in a highly technical role. Previous experience in a healthcare setting is desireable.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|