Our goal is to make Sedgwick CMS a place where great people can do great things for our clients. This commitment is evidenced by our colleague development program and supported by our multi-dimensional learning resources.
We invest in the education of our colleagues by providing training and learning resources that focus on our culture, procedures, systems and performance expectations. We evaluate the educational needs of our colleagues through performance discussions and evaluations. These needs are filled either through Sedgwick CMS University and through industry certification programs and other external educational resources . Sedgwick CMS University curriculum offerings take colleagues from orientation to technical training to supervisory and managerial development. Through Sedgwick CMS University, we provide our colleagues continuous development of professional skills and the ability to deliver quality service to our clients. Colleague Orientation
We offer a required colleague orientation program that allows us to verify and document the training provided to new colleagues. This program is called Personal Responsibility in Developing Excellence (PRIDE) and is the first component of our comprehensive career development process. This program introduces and orients new and transitioning colleagues to our company and to their new position. PRIDE will take colleagues through the first 90 days of their new position. Objectives of this program focus on providing colleagues an increased awareness of who we are, where we are going, and how they can help us get there.
Career path options are identified through an ongoing process of discussion and collaboration between colleagues and their managers. On an ongoing basis, our managers counsel colleagues regarding their career path, new opportunities, and additional training and development requirements to help them reach their individual goals.
Service Center Team Lead
IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick's talented team of 21,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets -- their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To develop, implement, and maintain the delivery of world-class service including quality assurance, client services, and workforce management ensuring departmental objectives are met.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses and evaluates current team competencies to develop a baseline of service opportunities.
- Leads efforts to refine Service Center measures and tracking systems for program improvements.
- Maintains records of training activities, colleague progress, and program effectiveness.
- Analyzes and resolves customer service issues.
- Supervises a Service Center unit (team) providing leadership, direction, and support and monitors team's daily performance.
- Monitors workloads and status; supports colleagues by providing advice on handling complex issues; and identifies and resolves problems and issues.
- Works with team leadership to develop, implement, and monitor staff development plans with a focus on overall customer service skills.
- Communicates with upper management regarding unit issues and resolutions.
ADDITONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as needed.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Four (4) years of call center or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong customer service skills including call center client processes and procedures
- Excellent team coaching, training, facilitation, and development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|