Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Manage all project activities associated with SAP S/4 Hana implementation project to ensure all project goals are accomplished and business objectives met; including the on-going collection and compilation of systems requirements and utilizing continuous improvement tools to define an appropriate future functionality to support changing business needs / requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor project cost and determine resource requirement for project execution and deployment.
- Design and manage a comprehensive strategy (project plan) for achieving a successful outcome on time and on budget.
- Orchestrating the internal and external resources in the achievement of common goals
- Authoring and maintaining clear, concise project documentation
- Determining scope of work and managing change control process to enable team focus and avoid scope creep in the project plan
- Project QA and performance monitoring
- Preparation and delivery of comprehensive, consistent and insightful project reviews and status updates
- Continually improving and developing internal project management team skills and practices
- Develop strong sense of team, centered on common objectives, shared desire, and cross functional work
- Provide pro-active leadership to peer around corners, anticipate challenges and provide advanced notice and solutioning
- Develop through team collaboration a comprehensive project schedule and plan grounded with team ownership to drive ownership and accountability
- Fully leverage the transformational aspects of an ERP implementation to drive standardization, streamlining and efficiency
- Balance stakeholder needs and desires against project deliverables, timing and ROI
- Fosters open and candid input and collaboration while driving toward clear, concise and timely decision making.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation capabilities
- Demonstrable track record in managing large scale, multi-functional projects / ERP implementations
- 4-year degree – Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology or equivalent required
- Knowledge of structured project methodology (e.g. Agile,) is desirable
- SAP experience / knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential
- Ability to apply a broad knowledge of technical and business concepts to system assignments that are complex in nature.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|