Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Responsible for instructing, directing, and managing the work of Business Analyst (BPA) Team and coordinating with IT and the business to develop and maintain consistent, robust processes for the enterprise.
Formulates and defines system requirements and processes based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of application systems and industry requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages Business Process Analysts Team
- Key leader within the Business Systems and Process Delivery team to develop and maintain department processes and procedures for requirements gathering, prioritization, and user support.
- Leads the prioritization of system improvements including requirements gathering, design, testing and implementation.
- Leads the coordination with other teams to implement technology and process solutions that satisfy business requirements.
- Leads and develops the BPA team in supporting organizational direction with system improvements, user support, metrics, data utilization and reporting, and change management.
- Coordinate process and meta data for adherence reviews
- Responsible for managing project estimates, scope, risk, process governance, resources and reporting to project sponsor.
- Responsible for feasibility studies, project charters and/or statements of work, implementation, communication, testing, change management, and training strategies.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the ERP configuration, reporting implications, and data definition.
- Responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects and providing consultative support to internal staff.
- Responsible for providing consultative support to internal staff.
- Provides mentoring and direction to associates within the BPA organization
- Provides Project management for large budget or extended duration projects.
- Serves as the subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures for the enterprise applications.
- Provides mentoring and direction to associates within the Data team.
- Participates in CoE financial management activities including annual budgeting cycle, project estimating, capital approval process, project budget oversight, and resource time tracking.
- Participates in multi-year planning to determine broad direction, prioritize projects and evaluate ROI within a functional sub-area.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Bachelor’s degree with prior leadership experience
- Experience with SAP data objects and data governance
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in written and verbal form with IT staff, end users, senior business management.
- Ability to persuade and present fact-based proposals
- Ability to see cross track / business connections
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|