SAP Data Management SpecialistFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Do you like solving puzzles? Are faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube than the average Joe? Then you might be a good fit for us! Flexsteel Industries is seeking a critical thinker to deliver impactful results within the role of data management specialist. This role supports the business with relevant data management organization, set up, and execution that is the foundation for the end to end business processes. If you’re good at data maintenance, data governance, data
cleansing, harmonization, and migration, we want you! The Data Management Specialist works within the Business Process Delivery (BPD) team in close collaboration with the business, IT, and other members of the BPD organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes Business Systems and Process Delivery processes and procedures for requirements gathering, prioritization, and user support related to data objects that support the end-to-endbusiness processes.
- Responsible for supporting organizational direction by ensuring the ERP data is current, accurate and validated.
- Support the Business Process Delivery team using the data management and governance framework.
- Create and change data related to area of expertise.
- Understands the data utilization and reporting implications.
- Responsible for user support for the area of data expertise.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining the ERP configuration focused on data definition.
- Responsible for solving complex problems relating to area of expertise.
- Serves as the subject matter expert associated with data and procedures for the enterprise applications.
- Ability to research magnitude of situations that arise.
- Regular daily attendance is required. Eight hours per day, or as directed by supervisor, is required.
- Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Information Management or related field with at least 2 years of experience of SAP data objects such as Business Partner or Material Master is preferred.
- Associate degree in IT, Business, Information Management or related field with at least 4 years of experience in SAP data objects such as Business Partner or Material Master is required.
- Experience with data governance processes.
- Proven problem solver within area of expertise.
- Willing to explore and understand impacts across tracks and / or business areas.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills including ability to persuade and present fact-based recommendations to peers.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at date of hire)
- Additional time off for sick and personal reasons, as needed
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Robust 401(k) with up to 5% match
- Performance-based bonuses
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators
OTHER REASONS YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER FLEXSTEEL:
- Associate discounts on furniture…yes, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it
- Free covered parking
- We have a fun, collaborative environment where people matter
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happen
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|