Loras College was founded in 1839 by the Most Rev. Mathias Loras, first Bishop of Dubuque, who established St. Raphael Seminary to educate young men for the priesthood, but with the expressed intention also of providing an opportunity for higher education to the citizens of the area. The college has functioned under several names (St. Raphael Seminary, Mt. St. Bernard, St. Joseph College, Dubuque College and Columbia College), finally adopting its present name during its centennial in 1939.
Loras is a Catholic liberal arts college dedicated to the total development of the student. Small enough to be personal, large enough to offer a wide variety of quality academic programs, Loras College recognizes the human dignity of each individual and challenges men and women to grow with purpose and direction. Relating the rich liberal arts tradition to a changing world, Loras strives to develop active learners, reflective thinkers, ethical decision makers and responsible contributors in their diverse professional, social, and religious roles. The College has an enrollment of approximately 1,600 students and employs over 375 faculty and staff members. Although employee turnover is low, interesting and challenging employment opportunities do exist in a variety of technical and professional career fields. More employment information is available at the Loras College employment opportunities webpage: https://loras.applicantpool.com/jobs/.
The assistant director of marketing for enrollment will serve as the primary liaison between the admissions office and the communications and marketing department for Loras College. This position will develop marketing strategies from lead generation to enrollment for both undergraduate and graduate programs at Loras College. The assistant director will be responsible for the design and delivery of automated marketing campaigns and targeted communications. Working with the admissions and marketing teams, the assistant director of marketing for enrollment management will have a hands-on role in developing digital and print campaigns and related collateral, supporting the continued branding of the institution.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
- Communication and collaborate effectively with marketing and admissions staff to develop and implement strategic recruitment and marketing communications as they relate to the College's undergraduate and graduate academic programs
- Oversee communication plan for students from initial contact through move-in weekend
- Develop on-going expertise with marketing automation software (I.e. Salesforce, Marketo)
- Builds and sustains strong relationships with faculty and staff across campus
- Remains current on trends and best practices in marketing, with a focus on higher education and enrollment
- Track project details to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are managed properly
- Leads strategic brief process and ensure that brand identity is consistent at all times
- Review and leverage the communication metrics (Digital KPIs, Market Research, Operational/KPI data) to determine growth and leverage areas and where/how to direct the digital agenda and strategy
- A./B.S. in marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum three years' experience in marketing, preferably in a higher education setting
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of key marketing and analytical concepts
- Demonstrated success in oversight and implementation of major projects in both print and digital mediums
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|