Facilities Support AssociateUnison Solutions, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Unison Solutions manufactures innovative renewable energy systems which have been installed around the world at landfills, wastewater treatment facilities, breweries, dairies, and food processing digester plants. To date, Unison has provided over 250 gas conditioning and compression systems to the biogas marketplace and is uniquely positioned to provide all facets of a renewable energy project from equipment fabrication to startup and ongoing maintenance support in-house.
Do you want to be part of a better, cleaner future? The ability to work in a fast paced, creative, customer service driven environment is a must! All positions at Unison offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
Are you organized? Do you enjoy cleaning and maintaining order? Are you looking for flexibility where you can provide value to a company that will invest in you? If yes, we would like to hear from you!
The Facilities Support Associate can expect:
- $12/hour starting with opportunity for increases based on performance and attendance
- Benefits would apply (medical/dental insurance, 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, PTO, holidays, etc.) if employee works 30+ hours per week and the position adds value to the company.
- Flexible work schedule and hours
- On the job training as needed
- Keep 6 bathrooms clean and stocked
- Keep offices (and office areas) dusted, vacuumed and generally clean
- Empty trash cans, collect recyclables
- Keep windows and doors clean, sidewalks shoveled and swept
- Keep breakrooms and appliances clean
- Keep meeting rooms clean
- Clean light fixtures and replace bulbs
- Help keep company vehicles clean
- Help keep shop areas clean, organized and swept
- Keep stairways cleans and unobstructed
- Clean shop mezzanine
- Operate forklift as necessary to organize and clean shop
- Help with pest control
- Keep yard and parking areas clean and presentable
- Help clean the products and equipment that we build before shipment
- Help with inbound and outbound shipping
- Operate sweeping machine (if we ever get one)
- Operate company vehicles and run errands
- Light maintenance of vehicles, buildings, office equipment, etc.
- All other tasks as may be assigned
- Be respectful and accommodate other staff so as to not inconvenience their work
Drug testing applies.
Valid driver’s license required.