Collections SpecialistHirschbach Motor Lines, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Monitor collection of invoices on customer base to ensure the company is paid in full in a timely fashion. Work to minimize or eliminate customers with bad debt. Develop working relationships with accounts payable personnel of our customer to be able to work toward resolution to issues. Produce results reflecting minimal past due receivables
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review accounts receivable on a daily basis to determine which accounts may become or have progressed to a past due status
- Develop strategies for ensuring customers pay the company in full on time
- Work cooperatively with customers in a past due status to assist in resolving issues and recovering payment
- Work closely with other departments such as Billing, Sales & Marketing and Customer Service to minimize short pays or late payment of invoices
- Prepare weekly management reports to identify A/R levels and list exception accounts for further review and follow-up
- Meet with Billing Manager regularly to develop and implement strategies for the collection of problem accounts
- Respond to telephone, voice mail and email requests for information from customers and company associates
- Prepare documents as requested by customers or management to assist in the collection of receivables
- Evaluate and determine credit worthiness of customers whose credit limit has been met by outstanding receivables
- Work with collection agencies and attorney, as necessary, to recover receivables due the company
- Other duties as assigned by management
Hirschbach is a privately owned carrier that has delivered state-of-the-art transportation solutions for over 80 years. Our fleet is among the newest, most environmentally friendly and fuel efficient in the trucking industry.
Hirschbach has nearly 1,200 full-time employees and professional drivers who continually strive to meet and exceed the transportation needs and customer service expectations of our clients. With 11 different company locations offering refrigerated transportation services from coast to coast, custom dedicated fleets and non-traditional trucking solutions, Hirschbach offers a wide variety of exciting opportunities to further your career track.
At Hirschbach, we're All In To Win. In fact, that is our company culture. It means we want to be the best in everything we do. To be the best trucking company out there, everyone at Hirschbach has to do our best everyday - we have to be All in. From drivers to dispatchers, mechanics to senior managers, we are all in - 100% as a team to win in this industry. Our Corporate Office is described as the "Google of Dubuque" featuring nap rooms, massage chairs, ergonomic work stations, gym equipment, foosball, ping pong, and arcade games.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|