Successful candidates will be able to perform these critical Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, and budgeting duties.
- Coordinate and consult with the Chief Financial Officer on financial matters, internal control policies, GAAP pronouncements, annual audit and procedures for activities such as budget administration, inventory management, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Coordinate with Chief Financial Officer to create and maintain a KPI process across all divisions that includes detailed analysis, summary outputs, and presentations for use by internal management and owners for decision-making.
- Produce for review monthly division, single entity and consolidated financials, for both internal and external reporting. Assist in preparing of annual audited financial statements.
- Prepare reconciliations for complex transactions for review by the Chief Financial Officer and review staff reconciliations.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Interface with outside audit firms, credit card companies, insurance agents and collection agencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Related Field.
- 10 plus years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required.
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and general proficiency with Microsoft Office suite. Experience with accounting software systems such as Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) preferred.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|