LPN'sSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Licensed Practical Nurse
LPN's responsibilities relate to promoting and implementing companies mission through participation in the development, implementation and evaluation of services to meet the consumer's needs.
- Participates in consumer care through the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of each consumer's care plan
- Completes assessments
- Consults w/ physicians
- Provides 1:1 interaction with consumers
- Completes documentation of any changes in consumers care
- Participates in consumer orientation program
- Provides leadership in emergency situations
- Participates in mandatory educational programs
- Reports directly to DON
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Displays a personable attitude, yet is professional
- Exhibits flexibility, adaptability, and confidentiality
- Presents the ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Presents the ability to accurately assess the mental/physical status of residents
- Must possess a current Practical Nursing License in State of Iowa
- Health exam and TB testing at time of job offer
- Valid Iowa Driver's License
- Must carry auto insurance
If you are interested in this position submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer