Assistant RegistrarUniversity of Dubuque, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
About the University of Dubuque
The University of Dubuque is a private, Presbyterian, coeducational, professional university with a foundation in the liberal arts. Our commitment is to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit as well as encouraging students to explore their fullest potential, is part of a rich Christian identity that dates back to the University's founding in 1852. Our welcoming interfaith community of 2000 students attracts young men and women from across the country and around the globe who seek the knowledge and the skills to make a difference in our ever-changing world. Within a values and faith base, we offer you an array of perspectives and broad exposure to our truly global society. The University comprises the undergraduate college, the graduate school, and the theological seminary.
Mission and Vision
The University of Dubuque is a private university offering undergraduate, graduate, and theological seminary degrees, and other educational opportunities with the intention of educating and forming the whole person. The University is comprised of individuals from the region, our nation, and the world.
As a community, the University practices its Christian commitments by educating students, pursuing excellence in scholarship, challenging students to live lives of worth and purpose, and preparing students for service to the church and the world.
Therefore, the University of Dubuque is committed to:
- A hospitable Christian environment which respects other faith traditions;
- Relationships which encourage intellectual, spiritual, and moral development;
- Excellence in academic inquiry and professional preparation;
- A diverse and equitable community where Christian love is practiced;
- Stewardship of all God’s human and natural resources;
- Zeal for life-long learning and service.
The University of Dubuque is a growing University that is seeking an Assistant Registrar. The University of Dubuque offers an excellent benefits package including tuition remission, paid holidays, vacation and sick time. As well as contributes to retirement and life insurance.
- Evaluation of external transcripts and determine equivalency credits
- Manage the transfer course catalog
- Oversee various aspects related to graduation and commencement
- NSC (National Student Clearinghouse) reporting
- Perform routine functions of the Registrar’s Office
- Course and final exam scheduling
- Coordinate written and electronic communications relating to Registrar’s Office functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Commitment to highest quality of customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, manage multiple competing priorities and exercise good judgment
- Experience working with a student information system; strong preference for experience with Jenzabar EX
- Minimum two years of experience in a post-secondary educational institution, preferably with the Registrar’s Office or similar education environment
- Strong working knowledge of the applications in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of advance computer support systems for data management and the ability to apply new technologies
To apply with a growing University for the Assistant Registrar position, please submit a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and UD employment application, located on our website, to HR@dbq.edu or to the Director of Human Resources, at the University of Dubuque, 2000 University Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|