Associate Bankers - Full-timeDubuque Bank and Trust, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
A. Transaction/Sales Responsibilities:
1. Operates a transaction window daily.
2. Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and actively participates in the referral program and strives to meet individual and branch-team goals (as determined by individual bank).
3. Follows bank policies and procedures as they relate to customer transactions.
4. Maintains confidentiality in handling customer and bank information.
5. Follows security policies and procedures to prevent bank and customer losses.
6. Resolves customer complaints.
7. Maintains a conversational level of knowledge of products and services
8. Opens, closes, and allows, customer’s access to their safety deposit box following specified procedures if necessary.
9. Works collaboratively with the banking team to achieve customer service and sales objectives
10. Actively participates in banking center sales activities, huddles, competitions, meetings, etc.
11. Responsible for partnership referrals.
B. Operations Responsibilities:
1. Maintains an acceptable Cash Over and Short account according to the bank policy guidelines.
2. Prepares Currency Transaction Reports and Monetary Instrument logs.
3. Must be security conscious and comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
4. Processes proof transactions.
5. Opens and closes the banking center according to bank security policy.
6. Balances and replenishes ATMs, as needed.
7. Balances the coin machine, credit card cash advance machine, etc., as needed.
8. Completes referral training, annually.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma/GED.
2. 1-3 years customer service & sales experience
3. Previous teller or cash handling experience preferred but not required
4. Experience working in a team environment.
5. Experience providing high quality customer service
6. Knowledge of MS Office, Windows and ten key calculator
7. Ability to count and balance cash
8. Attention to detail
9. Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|