Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
Under supervision, the Marketing and Events Coordinator works directly with the Marketing and Sales Support Director of one or more Heartland Financial USA, Inc., subsidiary banks to implement marketing activities, direct events, and assist with other marketing duties as needed.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinates and leads events and outings from conception through completion including customer parties hosted by the bank and events hosted by the bank business lines.
2. Directs and monitors event timelines to ensure deadlines are met to ensure a quality customer experience.
3. Organize event logistics such as décor, catering, facilities, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, equipment, and other needs, and serves as the key liaison with vendors.
4. Proposes ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
5. Work with the Marketing and Sales Support Director to generate attendee lists and coordinate promotions, invitations, and other needs for events.
6. Provides ideas for marketing activities and campaigns.
7. Assists in the development of marketing content (i.e., social media content, articles, press releases)
8. Communicates current and upcoming events to identified employees.
9. Works with high-end business line customers to coordinate custom travel as needed.
10. Helps prepare for involvement in community organizations and events.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business degree.
2. 1-3 years of related event planning or marketing experience
3. Excellent time management and communication skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
5. Banking experience a plus.
6. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|