Human Resource ManagerPropulse® A Schieffer Co., Peosta, IA
This listing has expired
"We are excited to announce the rebranding of Schieffer Co. International L.C. to PROPULSE™, A Schieffer Company. The new logo and name, ProPulse, more succinctly reflect our professional approach to high-pressure hose solutions,” comments Jeff Theis, Founding Member and President of U.S. Operations. “The tagline ‘Power Moving Forward’ identifies a direct connection to the fluid power industry and the momentum of our business model. Both represent precision, professionalism, vitality and strong progress. That’s exactly what we and our products stand for."
Established in 1923 and headquartered in Lippstadt, Germany, the Schieffer Group of companies is world renowned as the leader in innovative high-pressure hoses and fittings. The company’s commitment to the cleaning industry has made it a prominent leader with the experience needed to innovate new products and the flexibility to bring them to market. For more than 80 years, we have been placing our know-how and experience in the field of rubber and plastic processing at the service of our customers. A skilled staff of approximately 450 at Schieffer's production plants are engaged in satisfying the needs of our business partners in industry. Schieffer products and systems incorporate comprehensive know-how derived from our many decades of experience and from intensive cooperation with our partners in industry.
Its considerable investments in research and development, personnel, equipment and patents have the company poised to pinpoint the products and processes that need improvement, and then find and create the solutions that go above and beyond the current standards. Although the specific work and services performed by the different divisions of the company differ greatly, the application know-how and practical experience which we have acquired across-the-board enables us to offer our customers system solutions and assemblies made up of individual components form these special fields and thereby provide an optimum combination of advantages.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Primary Position Objective
Manages Human Resource activities and administers policies. Responsible for developing and communicating the human resource policies, procedures and programs. May control or assist with control of compensation and benefits, employee relations, staffing, training, safety and employment records.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include the following and any other duties that may be assigned.
- Recruit, interview, test and select employees; conduct new-employee orientation
- Benefit administration, including 401k; health, life, dental, disability insurances, vacation, leaves
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, maintain/revise employee handbook
- Maintains compliance with state and federal regulations regarding employment
- Prepares employee termination notices and related documentation, conduct exit interviews
- Maintains company safety records
- Administer compensation plan for employees
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business or Communications
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR
- PHR – SPHR certification preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required, particularly Excel
- Experience in manufacturing environment a plus
- Bookkeeping skills a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Record Keeping
ProPulse® has an expectation of their employees to hold steadfast to the company’s Purpose, Vision and Core Values in all aspects of their job responsibilities and job functions.
Our purpose is to provide de-commoditized products that are engineered and uniquely valuable to our customers and especially the ultimate user.
To build a company through the unified pursuit of sustainable growth and value. We do this through best practices paying constant attention to the development of our people, culture and business processes, markets and products, financial strength and predictable revenue.
Integrity: Honesty and mutual respect of our internal and external customers and suppliers guides us.
Flexibility: We embrace flexibility as a challenge for our products, markets and processes.
Growth: We focus on sustainable growth and value of our company and personally.
Service: We anticipate and go beyond customer expectations.
Safety: We insist upon safety and unsurpassed quality of our products and methods.
To apply send resume with salary requirements to:
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|