Staff AccountantL&M Corrugated Container Corporation, Platteville, WI
L&M operates two Wisconsin plants, located in Platteville and Pleasant Prairie, which run daily routes to Chicago, Milwaukee, Dubuque, and Madison with stops all across Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
We convert more than 20 million sq. ft. of corrugated packaging every month. Our workforce includes more than 85 trained employees who are passionate about packaging.
At L&M, our customers come first. You’ll find a can-do, whatever-it-takes spirit is part of our corporate culture. We treat every customer, big or small, with utmost respect and concern. Our core values include integrity, honesty, hard work, and respect. We are dedicated to producing a high quality product. And we are committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
The Staff Accountant supports a broad variety of accounting functions and works independently with minimal supervision. Job duties may include all or a subset of the following:
- Contribute to the timely monthly financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, reporting, and any other necessary activities
- Communicate with customers on collection of past due account balances.
- Track, reconcile, and account for company credit card activity
- Track, reconcile, and account for employee expense reports
- Support customer billing activities
- Support Accounts Payable activities
- Support Accounts Receivable activities
- Perform other accounting or administrative tasks, as may be required, from time to time
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
- Associates degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||32 Insight Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|