Senior Personal BankerDubuque Bank and Trust, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
The Senior Personal Banker is responsible for building retail relationships with our customers and helping them exceed their financial expectations through extraordinary delivery of products and services.
1. Offer and sell financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to:
a. Checking and Savings Accounts
b. Certificates of Deposit
c. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
d. Health Savings Accounts
e. Consumer Loans
f. Credit Life/Disability, GAP and MOB insurance on consumer loans
g. Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
h. Credit Cards
2. Provide first line back up for all Personal Banking positions daily to include but not limited to:
a. Operating a transaction window (when required based on banking center needs)
b. Open, close and service customer accounts
c. Processing customer checking, savings and loan transactions
3. Provide excellent customer service while listening for sales opportunities; explains and promotes bank products or services to customers
4. Follow up with prospects and current customers by telephone or letter to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
5. Actively monitor the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality
6. Answer questions and solve problems for customers
7. Opens, closes, and allows, customer’s access to their safety deposit box following specified procedures if necessary
8. Opens and closes the banking center according to bank security policy
1. High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. 3-5 years of experience in sales & customer service
3. Customer facing banking experience preferred
4. Proven ability to meet sales goals
5. High attention to detail
6. Proven experience working in a team environment
7. Ability to count and balance cash
8. Knowledge & experience using technology
9. Time management and problem solving skills.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|