Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
The WM Portfolio Manager I serves as a portfolio manager for Wealth Management accounts.
1. Is responsible for proper alignment of assigned portfolios, trading securities, investing and raising cash as requested, and re-balancing as necessary.
2. Creates and maintains models in trading software, associating assigned accounts accurately.
3. Maintains communications with Investments Department so as to stay current on investment strategies, securities in portfolios, calls and procedures.
4. Works closely with Operations and Middle Office in regard to software, including problem resolution, reviewing transactions, account set-up, IO changes, asset set-up, group assignments and handling of unsupervised assets. Assists with creation and/or modification of procedures.
5. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or business related field or equivalent work experience.
2. 1-3 years portfolio management or financial planning experience.
3. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
4. Ability to quickly learn and use diverse software programs.
5. Basic understanding of economics and financial markets.
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
EOE/AA Employer ∙ M/F/Disabled/Vet
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|