Materials Clerk-Materials ManagementUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be days, Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, for 80 hours per pay period, and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. There is a holiday rotation.
This position performs basic Supply Chain functions. Primary focus on receiving orders of supplies, picking items from pick list and delivering them to supply rooms. Uses the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to properly issue and release products.
- Receiving functions on computer, inspecting and verifying product received
- Put supplies away
- Scan supply rooms
- Picking supplies to fill orders
- Delivering and putting away supplies
- Cycle counts
- Urgent supply requests from departments
- Outgoing freight process
- Returns process
- Teamwork within department
- Customer service and phone etiquette skills important
- High school graduate or GED
- Computer skills – Microsoft suite/email
- Organizational skills
- Customer service skills and works well with others
- Physical needs: stand and/or walk 4-5 hours per day, sit 1-2 hours per day
- Lift/carry up to 70 lbs, squatting, kneeling, balancing, push and pull, reach above head