L&M operates two Wisconsin plants, located in Platteville and Pleasant Prairie, which run daily routes to Chicago, Milwaukee, Dubuque, and Madison with stops all across Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
We convert more than 20 million sq. ft. of corrugated packaging every month. Our workforce includes more than 85 trained employees who are passionate about packaging.
At L&M, our customers come first. You’ll find a can-do, whatever-it-takes spirit is part of our corporate culture. We treat every customer, big or small, with utmost respect and concern. Our core values include integrity, honesty, hard work, and respect. We are dedicated to producing a high quality product. And we are committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
*Work in shipping and receiving, place raw materials at the correct machine, and take the finished product away from the machine. Move units as efficient as possible with minimal damage. Organize warehouse and load trucks correctly.
*Operate the equipment of which includes: performing accurate and efficient set- ups, checking for quality of production, and basic troubleshooting to run machines to the optimal level.
*Perform daily clean up: maintain a clean and safe environment; follow all safety rules and regulations, and perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
*Follow assigned job duties and complete all work orders as required by production needs; assist other team members/operators. Perform other duties as necessary.
- Proven forklift experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment; capable of learning multiple jobs; maintain a high quality of work.
- Previous manufacturing or production experience preferred but not required; on the job training.
- Candidates must be able to lift 50 pounds; standing and continuous lifting are required.
- At times, employees are required to work overtime and weekends.
- Must have the ability to do basic math and read a tape measure.
- Pre-employment drug screening required.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||262-671-2637|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|