Shipping ClerkDubuque Screw Products Inc, DUBUQUE, IA
This listing has expired
Let’s keep it simple: We’re a fully equipped CNC manufacturer that features more than two dozen CNC machines operated by true craftsman who take pride in their work. With 80 percent of our machines less than six years old, we’re committed to staying at the forefront of technology.
Do we deliver quality? Absolutely. That’s a given. Now let’s talk service. Dubuque Screw Products works harder than anyone else to deliver prompt turnaround, provide same-day plating, expedite orders and exceed expectations. We’re committed to world-class precision machining, continuous improvement and flexibility.
Interested in being part of a team that understands the importance of working together? Ready to take an active role in a company dedicated to exceptional manufacturing and continuous process improvements? At Dubuque Screw Products, employees are like family and our most valuable assets. We offer competitive wages, paid time off, 401(k) retirement, paid holidays, health insurance and tuition reimbursement. toward a rewarding career.
- Checks products for defects an accuracy
- Assembles and fills boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Organizes packaging procedures to ensure safety of shipment
- Affixes proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Pulls, packs and ships finished goods.
- Processes customers’ order by ensuring the right shipment is on its way.
- Processes order based on the customer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Loads and unloads trucks
- Contacts carrier and schedules shipping for each package
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing blueprints
- Utilizes a variety of tools and equipment such as forklift, and inspection gages.
- Utilizes manual machines for deburring purposes keeping up with the pace of production
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to interact with customers and carriers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintains a clean and organized work space.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
Technical Capacity, Communication Proficiency, Self-motivation, Organizational Skills, Decision Making, Accuracy, Customer Service Skills
Education and Experience
High school diploma/GED or relevant experience
Forklift experience or the ability to obtain forklift certification
Prior shipping experience a plus
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|