Shop Shipping-Inventory ClerkPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must:
- Work full time Monday through Friday in the shop area.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be willing to drive a fork lift, Packers Chemical will provide the training.
- Work without direct or limited supervision.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Person must have a general working knowledge of computers and technology. Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.