Simon’s Trucking, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 1946 with a fleet of two trucks that primarily hauled agricultural products throughout Iowa and the tri-states. Throughout the years Simon’s has continued to grow from a regional trucking company hauling bulk agricultural products to a premier trucking company offering transportation services to all 48 states and Canada through its van and refrigerated trailer operations.
Today Simon’s Trucking has achieved double digit growth since the 1990’s and is currently operating 115 tractors and over 300 trailers.
President and CEO Roger Simon and his team of professionals have built Simon’s Trucking to a highly regarded transportation carrier of manufactured and consumer products with a reputation for dependable, on-time, and safe delivery.
This role is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly shop and yard. In addition, this person performs duties, such as furnishing tools, materials, and supplies to other workers; cleaning work areas; machines, tools.
This position also will assist vendors with loading and unloading of parts and/or equipment. This position will assist the maintenance coordinator and dive into truck and trailer mechanics as you progress.
- Cleans and maintains all shop areas
- Provide assistance to other departments as requested
- Cleans equipment using proper equipment
- Cleans and maintains grounds, parking areas, and other areas as assigned
- Safely moves equipment—trucks and trailers
- Help wash equipment when needed
- Maintain parts room
- Maintain tool room
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Dependable, self-starter, and hard working
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Team player and willing to help wherever needed
- Maintain safe and organized work areas
- Able to operate required equipment safely ( examples include forklift, power washers, yard dogs, trucks, and tolls)
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|