Simon’s Trucking, Inc. is a family owned business that was established in 1946 with a fleet of two trucks that primarily hauled agricultural products throughout Iowa and the tri-states. Throughout the years Simon’s has continued to grow from a regional trucking company hauling bulk agricultural products to a premier trucking company offering transportation services to all 48 states and Canada through its van and refrigerated trailer operations.
Today Simon’s Trucking has achieved double digit growth since the 1990’s and is currently operating 115 tractors and over 300 trailers.
President and CEO Roger Simon and his team of professionals have built Simon’s Trucking to a highly regarded transportation carrier of manufactured and consumer products with a reputation for dependable, on-time, and safe delivery.
- Maintain PM Programs by ensuring proper scheduling of all equipment
- Manage purchasing of vehicle parts, tires, and supplies.
- Coordinate all repairs and body shop work.
- Maintain Parts and Shop inventory
- Process all invoices through maintenance program
- Maintain all vendor related RO’s
- Manage vehicle information files, transfers, disposal of forms.
- Manage and follow through with all warranty claims.
- Use Vendor web sites
- Assisting with scheduling tasks for technicians.
- Take road call information when needed
- Filing as needed.
- Other Job Duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 years of fleet maintenance experience and previous mechanic experience is required in addition to minimum of one year experience as a lead technician or leadership role.
- DOT rules and regulations knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|