The Sinsinawa Dominicans employ approximately 150 people in occupations ranging from accounting, clerical, food service, graphic design, housekeeping, human resources, maintenance, nursing, and public relations.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for janitorial and cleaning services to ensure that a clean, safe, and attractive atmosphere exists in order to provide for the health, comfort and well being of the residents, guests, and staff, in a manner that promotes the mission and goals of the Sinsinawa Dominicans.
- The candidate will be able to operate floor buffers, wax machines, and carpet shampooers.
- Clean and maintain specific areas as directed by the Environmental Services Manager,
- Pick up garbage and house trash from buildings on campus. Pick up recyclables and transport aluminum, tin, and shredded paper.
- Complete work orders as directed, which may involve moving furniture, light maintenance, or setting up for events.
- Work weekends, evenings or holidays as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and climb a ladder.
Regular hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am - 4pm; some weekends will be required.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|