DDI, Inc. is a successful import/export company specializing in developing custom programs for small to medium sized retail groups, OEM manufacturers, and agricultural businesses.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, and offices in Seattle, Canada, China, and Japan DDI continues to see rapid growth of sales and clients. DDI sells full container loads of product by sourcing or manufacturing products and shipping it without needing additional outside services, such as quality verification, warehousing, customs brokerages, or freight forwarders. This allows DDI, Inc. to be not only highly cost competitive, but also timelier on getting product to the client.
Product programs include agricultural buildings, confinements, and ventilation; OEM metal or plastic products or parts; and retail products including hardware, lighting, furniture, lawn & garden, and outdoor equipment.
DDI Inc. is seeking an individual to fill the position of an Ecommerce Team Member. DDI Inc. is an ever-evolving company that is searching for the right applicant to become part of an exciting and flourishing ecommerce business. This team member would be responsible for tasks that will promote sales growth and the continued expansion of the Backyard Expressions brand. We are willing to train to an extent, but succesful applicant will possess skills and experience that fit well into a fast-paced ecommerce work environment. Compensation will be based upon experience and qualifications.
These tasks would include, but are not limited to, inventory management, web development, design and maintenance, the creation and supervision of online marketing campaigns, the editing of online listings and product descriptions and frequent communications with customers and partners.
We are seeking an individual who has some or all of the following qualifications:
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Willingness to Work and Participate in a Team Oriented Environment
- Possesses an Acute Attention too Detail
- Can Effectively Communicate both Orally and in Writing
- Ability to Proofread Thoroughly and Correct Errors in Written Documents
- Knowledge and Experience with the Microsoft Product Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access)
- Basic Understanding of Web Design Best Practices and has Experience with HTML and CSS
- Has Worked with Online Marketing Tools such as Google Adwords
- Some Previous Experience with EDI Document Transfer and Integration
- 2 ~ 4 year degree in related field
- Shooting, Analyzing, Critiquing and Shooting Still Life Photography of Products
- Experience in the Ecommerce Aspect of Sales
- Ability to Utilize Social Media Outlets for Marketing an Brand Exposure
- A Background in Farming or Hunting is a Plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Plan
- IRA / 401K with match
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Full or Part Time
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|