Creative Adventure Lab is a non-profit organization that fuses art, science, and technology into adventures that inspire creative thinking among people of diverse ages and abilities. We believe creativity moves our world forward and are dedicated to fostering creative capacity and innovation through hands-on, informal learning experiences.
Are you interested in making a difference for people of all ages in the Dubuque area? Creative Adventure Lab fosters creativity and innovation to generate value in our community, and we’re currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our Discovery Lab.
An ideal teammate will be a welcoming and knowledgeable resource for guests, maintain cleanliness of visitor and staff areas, assist guests as they participate in Discovery Lab experiences, and positively portray Creative Adventure Lab. Excellent communication and decision-making skills, the ability to work independently, and multi-tasking abilities will also help someone succeed in this position.
- This is a part-time position (16-24 hours per week).
- Work schedule will vary and offers flexibility. Preferably, candidates will be available on two weekdays (daytime hours) and one weekend day (from 9am-4pm) per week.
- High school diploma required. Sales experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Pay begins at $10.00 per hour but will be commensurate with experience.
- Benefits to Creative Adventure Lab employees include opportunities to participate in Creative Adventure Lab programs at free/discounted rates, a free family membership, and free parking while at work.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please submit your cover letter and resume to Allie Grainger, Discovery Lab Program Director, at email@example.com.
The Discovery Lab is a Creative Adventure Lab program. Established in 2008, Creative Adventure Lab is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that fosters creativity and innovation to generate value in our community. Please visit https://creativeadventurelab.org/ for more information.
Arts and Entertainment
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||--|