DuTrac Community Credit Union is a financial cooperative serving over 46,000 individuals and families in a 14-county area throughout the local Tri-State region of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Our Credit Union is one of the largest in the state with over $640 million in assets - and consistently ranks among the safest and financially strongest in the nation.
We offer members a full line of consumer and commercial financial services ranging from savings and checking to credit cards to mortgages and more.
Our Mission: to improve the financial future of our members, communities and fellow credit unions by providing information, education, and superior service and products.
Our Vision: to be a trusted advisor and partner which excels in satisfying the evolving financial needs of members and the communities we serve.
Please visit our web site at www.dutrac.org to learn more about our financial cooperative.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is seeking an IT Security Specialist to join our team!
The person in this position will assist in maintaining and protecting the network environment by insuring appropriate security standards and procedures are implemented under the direction of the IT Security and Network Manager.
Some of the areas this position will be responsible for are:
- Implements and maintains information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitors and routinely audits compliance to IT security policies and procedures.
- Protects systems by implementing access privilege and control structures.
- Configures and operates security software and tools such as SIEM, end-point protection and network monitoring software.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities and reports as needed.
- Identifies, tests and installs operating system and application patches.
Qualified candidates will have one to three years of experience in IT along with a degree or equivalent experience.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/D
Learn more about DuTrac Community at www.dutrac.org.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|