Automotive Parts ManagerBRAD DEERY FORD, Maquoketa, IA
Brad Deery Ford
Automotive Parts Manager
Brad Deery Maquoketa Ford - Maquoketa, IA
With over 12 new car dealerships in Iowa, the Deery Auto Group is growing and we're looking for quality/qualified Parts Manager candidates. We have an opening in our Maquoketa store. Come see what the buzz is about.
The Parts Manager has overall control over the physical parts inventory and profitability of the parts department. This is a Full Time Position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain internal controls to prevent shortages and obsolescence. Maintain perpetual inventory checks and annual counts per management guidelines.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase sales and gross profit using advertising funds whenever possible.
- Approve stock orders and general purchases within management guidelines.
- Set policy on special ordering of parts.
- Develop goals with the service manager for level of service and stock order performance.
- Create an approved vendor list optimizing the best purchase discounts and return programs.
- Assist the accounting office with the collection of past due, COD, and NSF check accounts.
- Develop pricing matrixes and economic ordering criteria to maximize gross profit without sacrificing sales.
- Supervise stock order procedures.
- Establish individual parts inventory levels and balance them for maximum turnover.
- Analyze departmental operations and storage layout and revise as needed.
- Establish paperwork flow and ensure parts creditors’ dollar limits are maintained and are current.
- Develop sales promotions.
- Analyze sales, gross expense, and inventory on a monthly basis to maintain profit goals.
Skills Required and Physical Demands:
- Ability to be insured to operate a motor vehicle.
- Prior experience as a Parts Manager or lead counter person.
- Excellent math and verbal skills. These skills may be tested and evaluated.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay plan
- Stable employment
- Paid vacation
- Benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401K plans
Please have resumes emailed to
Or call Tim Jones at: 563-652-6161
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-652-6161|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|