DuTrac Community Credit Union is a financial cooperative serving over 46,000 individuals and families in a 14-county area throughout the local Tri-State region of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Our Credit Union is one of the largest in the state with over $640 million in assets - and consistently ranks among the safest and financially strongest in the nation.
We offer members a full line of consumer and commercial financial services ranging from savings and checking to credit cards to mortgages and more.
Our Mission: to improve the financial future of our members, communities and fellow credit unions by providing information, education, and superior service and products.
Our Vision: to be a trusted advisor and partner which excels in satisfying the evolving financial needs of members and the communities we serve.
Please visit our web site at www.dutrac.org to learn more about our financial cooperative.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is seeking an IT Specialist to join our team! Responsibilities include:
Overseeing special projects from start to finish, including necessary research, proposals to IT management, testing, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Perform support on calls involving terminals, printers, PC, etc.
- Providing technical support and consultation in the use of computer operating systems and programs.
- Supporting Citrix and various windows servers. Updating and patching servers as needed.
- Reviewing documentation and providing support of DataSafe system, optical system and Local Area Network.
- Providing backup support for DataSafe program operation.
- Providing support of telephone system. Set up and documentation of Voice Mail layout and procedures.
- Maintaining and ensuring comprehensive back-ups of DataSafe and network.
Qualified candidates will have one to three years of related experience.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/D
Learn more about DuTrac Community at www.dutrac.org to apply go to www.dutrac.org/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|