Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Executive Assistant will play an integral role in the day to day workflow of leadership. This position will be a true partner to the top level of executives in the organization in executing on their day to day duties – from scheduling meetings and travel, to completing administrative tasks, to executing on light analytical work on behalf of our company’s most senior people. In addition, the role will have responsibility for general office management, facilities management and event support.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
- Associates degree or certificate in administrative assistant, secretarial science, or related field preferred.
- Experience in office setting…preferably in an administrative or customer service role.
- Strong computer and technology skills are a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook required.
- Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- A high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete work in a timely manner, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, can meet deadlines, be flexible in adjusting to changing needs, and work extra hours if needed.
- Bright, energetic, team player who is detail oriented and is someone who takes ownership and direction well.
- Must demonstrate a positive, upbeat and professional demeanor.
- Passion for learning and the ability to learn quickly.
- Demonstrates highly effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Exercises sound judgement in dealing with matters of moderate complexity.
- Identifies and escalates issues as necessary.
- Dependability…but can work independently.
- Maintains a consistent, punctual and predictable work schedule.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|