Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Provide Tier II operational and technical support services for company’s computer users. Install, maintain, and make minor repairs to PCs, printers, and other peripherals. Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve hardware, software, connectivity, and operator problems. On call rotation required and occasional nights and weekends for projects.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in a computer science discipline or a comparable level of experience preferred.
- Must have at least two (2) years of applied experience with MS operating systems.
- Must have exceptional customer service, communication, and phone etiquette skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively multi-task.
- Must be proficient in various Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||301 Bell St|
P O Box 1750
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|