Founded in 1958, Truck Country, Inc. is one of the largest and most dynamic full-service truck dealerships in the U.S. With our corporate office located in Dubuque, Truck Country employs a combined 1200 employees in 22 dealerships located throughout Iowa and Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, and Minnesota. Truck Country of Dubuque is a full service Freightliner and Western Star dealership offering a extensive parts department, service department, as well as a complete line of new and used trucks. Truck Country and Freightliner, Americas #1 selling truck, are dynamic and thriving organizations that are committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having dedicated and well trained employees. If you are looking for a fast-paced, rewarding and exciting career in the truck dealership industry complete an online application now, or for more information visit our website at www.truckcountry.com.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CREDIT ANALYST
Truck Country is looking for a talented Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our growing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contacting customers with past due balances on their account
- Researching and solving payment discrepancies
- Reviewing customer credit limits
- Running customer credit reports
- Setting up customer accounts
- Running credit card transactions
- Preparing daily deposits
- Posting customer payments
Job requirements include:
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must be comfortable and willing to make phone calls to past due customers
- Ability to think logically and prioritize tasks
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills including, Microsoft Word & Excel
Apply at: www.truckcountry.com/careers.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|