ACC Job FairAmerican Customer Care, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
Are you a hardworking, multitasker, and computer savvy individual with a career in mind?
Are you looking for a career that is fast-paced, challenges you in the best way and offers growth and advancement within the company?
If you answered yes to both questions, then you need to stop by American Customer Care at 2460 Kerper Blvd., Ste 200 and apply today!
We have full time 1st and 2nd shift positions to fill with just your type!
- Hours for 1st and 2nd shift, with 1 weekend day required.
- Paid Training!
- Great work life balance with flexible scheduling after training
- Benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, and 401K
- Employee Perks Programs (Discounts for all employees!)
- A Fun at Work Committee that celebrates everything! (Even National Talk Like a Pirate Day)
- An amazing break room with Big Screen TV’s, Ping Pong, Foosball, Video Games and more!
This is a fast-paced, multitasking, consisting of data entry and excellent customer service skills. The perfect candidate will be able to handle the following daily:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service, multisystem program and to navigate through multiple screens
- Ability to work independently and with your team to problem solve
- Remain positive and energetic while working in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Speak with a smile!! Customer Service Skills, A MUST!!
- Represent our client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Receive constructive feedback and enjoy new challenges
- Utilize systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Have excellent PC knowledge including Windows, typing, email, etc. while communicating with your customer and team
- Always maintain a professional demeanor and have a clear speaking voice
Dubuque Office- 2460 Kerper Blvd. Suite 200
Please call or stop in today!
Main office: 563-552-7100 - Mysti
Recruiter: 608.642.4687 - Melissa
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|