Colony Brands, Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. To support our fulfillment operation in Clinton, we are seeking an Operations Supervisor to supervise the receiving of non-food merchandise. If you’re somebody who enjoys a fast pace environment and a motivational team player - this could be the place for you!
What You’ll Do
supervising the operations aspects of the Clinton Fulfillment Center, a full-service, multi-shift, fulfillment facility. The supervisor plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls all operational activities. Assists management in establishing performance objectives and strategic planning. Primary representative for Clinton on the Process Support and Continuous Improvement Team (PSCI). Acts as secondary payroll coordinator and is responsible for second shift Fulfillment Operations during peak periods.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Presents orientations and provides training for new employees.
• Meets with department leads daily to discuss and establish priority work assignments in all areas of the warehouse..
• Coordinates the flow of in/outbound material throughout the facility.
What It Takes
This role requires a strong, motivating communicator with warehousing experience. Ideally you will have 3-4 years of warehouse experience along with a knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts.
In addition, we are looking for:
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
• An independent decision maker with limited supervision.
• Understands the importance of confidentiality regarding employee and company information.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|