Finance SpecialistDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As the Finance Specialist at Dupaco, you are the “eyes and ears” of daily financial matters for our Data and Finance teams. You are responsible for assisting with the financial oversight of the credit union including: profitability analysis, asset liability management, liquidity tracking and reporting, as well as applicable organizational reporting and tax filing. You are a self-motivated resourceful organized problem solver who knows exactly what the responsibilities listed below truly mean.
- Provide accurate, complete, and timely organizational reporting.
- Preparing reports for outside agencies to include NCUA Call Reports, State and Federal Taxes, 990s, etc. and coordination of all filing deadlines
- Gather and analyze data utilized for asset liability management, including cash flow and liquidity reporting
- Prepare financial and profitability analysis of Dupaco’s new and existing products, services and locations
- Prepare 1099 and backup withholding reporting
- Supports the data and finance teams with financial data validation, analysis, and accurate reporting
- Assist in ensuring the credit union suffers minimal losses due to failure to comply with operational procedures, regulations, and applicable laws
- Performs any other temporary or permanent duties/projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum of two years accounting/financial experience including compliance with tax and reporting regulations, profitability analysis and asset liability management skills preferred
- Superior interpersonal abilities in order to represent Dupaco in a positive way. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and oral presentation skills, for both internal and external credit union communications and relations
- Self-motivated with good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
- Proficiency in computers; ability to learn in-house application software knowledge and the ability to manage various accounting programs and systems
- Resourceful and well organized with the ability to prioritize work assignments efficiently. Ability to accurately handle large volumes of details and multi-task effectively
- Ability, availability and willingness to work flexible/additional hours as demanded by the work load
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|