Contact Center RepresentativeDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Our members turn to quick and efficient ways to answer their questions, without leaving their home or spending 30 minutes on hold for an impersonal automated response. They look to you, as a Contact Center Representative, to assist them with their needs- whether it is over the phone, by email or our online chat function. As a financial cooperative, we help members save money—with a savings account, lower loan rates, fewer service fees, low-cost insurance, the list goes on—we help grow the whole credit union. At Dupaco, we put people before profits and our 100,000 + members and counting can feel the difference! To keep up with our growing membership, we are calling out for friendly, self-motivated, individuals who think outside of the box and have a passion for helping people.
- Answering incoming calls, transferring members to the appropriate department / individual, and assisting members with a wide variety of questions
- Utilizing your exceptional customer service skills the assist our members through various technology channels including: phone, chat, Interactive Teller Machine (ITM), and more
- Collaborating with various departments to ensure our members are receiving the highest quality of care possible
- Resolving unusual or sensitive member situations in an accurate and timely fashion
- An uncanny ability to think on your feet and resolve issues that may arise
- To communicate effectively through various mediums
- A positive attitude and desire to work in a team environment
- Strong experience working with computers and Microsoft Office program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|