Human Resource - Office AssistantPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
This position is a high paced data entry human resource office assistant position. This position needs to be able to work together as a team as well as independently on daily job duties. Some of the daily responsibilities include:
• Assist in the Data entry of Disciplinary actions
• Assemble new employee files
• File Miscellaneous papers in employee files
• Maintain organization to the filing system
• Conduct audits of the active employee files as needed.
• Physically move employee files from cabinet to cabinet, and in some cases, from building to building
• Pull employee files for office staff, as requested and track file in and out
• Transfer employee files from active filing cabinets to term filing cabinets
• Assist with answering phones and cover for receptionist
• Box up historical information and move to storage area
• Cover for other team members when they are out of the office
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned to support the human resource department
• Transport mail to and from post office.
• Powerflow filing/scanning and communication with Representative.
• Managing Termination email.
• Self-starter with the ability to work as a team as well as independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a large workload
• Excellent Communication skills in English and Spanish (if bilingual)
• Efficient in Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Efficient in Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to work with office equipment, scanner/fax
• Ability to run reports out of ADP for active and term listing.
• Professional Telephone Skills
• Data entry experience
• Ability to pick up new tasks as assigned on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis
• Ability to adapt to change quickly as the company grows and policies and laws update
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|