Grand River Medical Group is seeking an individual to work 36-40 hours per week, Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:30am-6:00pm, plus every fourth Saturday, 7:45am-12:00pm.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the clinic supervisor with day-to-day staffing, problem solving, and staff relations.
- Oversee all patient service operations and represent Grand River Medical Group by promoting favorable public relations.
- Help educate patients regarding escalated issues.
- Provide education to patient services staff to ensure consistency.
- Set up new patient accounts, validating patient insurance and personal information.
- Accept payment of copays, statement balances, and balance cash drawer daily.
- Properly schedule and reschedule appointments for patients.
Three (3) years of experience in a general office setting and/or health care field that involved telephone, scheduling, or switchboard experience preferred. Leadership experience a plus.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|