CMA - SE Iowa Region - Full TimeHillcrest Family Services, Maquoketa, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1896, Hillcrest Family Services is a not-for-profit health services and education provider serving over 20,000 individuals each year. With primary programming and administrative offices in Dubuque, Hillcrest also operates programs in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Clinton, Washington, Ottumwa, Monticello, Maquoketa and Thomson, IL. The agency operates with an annual budget in excess of 20 million, has 500 employees, and is accredited by the Joint Commission and Coalition for Residential Education (CORE).
1. Assesses, monitors, and evaluates the needs for health services to clients.
2. Reviews client medical records as requested.
3. Obtains prior authorization forms and completes demographic information to give to nurses.
4. Completes paperwork as requested by nurses.
5. Re-orders patient assistance medication. Checks in and labels incoming medication including samples and patient assistance.
6. Coordinates refill requests from clients. Contact clients to clarify request and schedule appointments if needed.
7. Follows up with re-ordered patient assistance medication that has not arrived.
8. Acts as a liaison between Crisis Care Manager and Nursing regarding PAP medication and forms.
9. Returns phone calls to clients. Retrieves e-mail and manual faxes and distributes accordingly.
10. Assists in developing and monitoring policies and procedures for health services to clients.
11. Assists in the development of new or in the modification of existing policies and procedures to meet licensure and accreditation standards.
12. Monitors the implementation of policies/procedures and insure that they are implemented and adhered to appropriately.
13. Addresses client concerns using Hillcrest Family Services protocols/procedures/guidelines.
14. Communicates the needs for health services to clients and staff.
15. Shows the ability to assess client needs thoroughly and apply specific treatment modalities.
16. Uses strong clinical judgement independently when necessary.
17. Provides emergency first aid and routine assessments for medical needs.
18. Evaluates client vital signs as necessary.
19. Documents care given to clients in the medical record in a timely manner.
20. Provides assistance to psychiatrist/practitioners.
21. Assists psychiatrist during medication review sessions as needed.
22. Organizes paperwork which requires psychiatrists signature.
23. Serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
24. Participates in clinic staff meetings.
25. Participates in committees as assigned by Mental Health Center Director, such as Infection Control, Behavioral Management, etc.
26. Assume other duties as assigned by the Lead Therapist or Mental Health Center Director.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|